- Mplus workshop at the UCONN M3 meeting, May 23, 2016.
- Handouts for M3 workshop and talks, May 23, 2016.
- Which Methods Do We Need for Intensive Longitudinal Data? M3 keynote address by Bengt Muthén, May 23, 2016.
- Asparouhov, T. & Muthen, B. (2014). Bayesian Analysis of Multiple Indicator Growth Modeling using Random Measurement Parameters Varying Across Time and Person.
Presentation at the conference "Advances in Multilevel Modeling for Educational Research: Addressing Practical Issues Found in Real-World Applications” at the Center for Integrated Latent Variable Research, University of Maryland, November 14, 2014.
- Advances in Mixture Modeling and SEM. Keynote address at the Psychometric Society meeting, July 22, 2014 (IMPS 2014). Keynote handout available for download here.
- Advances in Latent Variable Modeling using Mplus. Psychometric Society meeting workshop, July 21, 2014 (IMPS 2014). Workshop handout available for download here.
- Bayesian Analysis of Multiple Indicator Growth Modeling using Random Measurement Parameters Varying Across Time and Person. Presentation at the UConn M3 meeting, May 20, 2014.
- Muthen, B & Asparouhov, T (2014). Advances in latent variable modeling using the new Mplus version 7.2. Pre-session to the UConn M3 conference, May 19, 2014.
- Muthen, B. (2014). Non-normal growth mixture modeling. Presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, May 6, 2014.
- Muthen, B. (2013). Preview of New Features in Mplus Version 7.2 Including Mediation Modeling with Causally-Defined Effects. Presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, November 5, 2013.
- Mplus pre-conference workshop at the European Survey Research Association (ESRA) meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia, July 15: New Developments in Latent Variable Modeling Using Mplus (Bengt Muthen). Handouts for the workshop and related July 16 talk are available here.
- Handouts and video for Mplus-related talks at the May 2013 UConn M3 conference are available here.
- New talk: Muthen (2013). Overview of recent Mplus developments. Conference call presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, January 29.
- Videos and pdfs from the Mplus Version 7 training at Utrecht University August 27-29, 2012 can be found here
- Background readings and handouts for Mplus Version 7 courses (2012) can be found here