- Bayesian Analysis of Multiple Indicator Growth Modeling using Random Measurement Parameters Varying Across Time and Person. Presentation at the UConn M3 meeting, May 20, 2014.
- Asparouhov, T (2014). Bayesian Estimation for Structural Equation Models with Sampling Weights and Structural Equation Models and Mixture Models with Continuous Non-normal Skewed Distributions. Presentation at The Carolina Population Center, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, May 22, 2014.
- Muthen, B. (2014). Non-normal growth mixture modeling. Presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, May 6, 2014.
- Muthen, B. (2013). Preview of New Features in Mplus Version 7.2 Including Mediation Modeling with Causally-Defined Effects. Presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, November 5, 2013.
- Mplus pre-conference workshop at the European Survey Research Association (ESRA) meeting in Ljubljana, Slovenia, July 15: New Developments in Latent Variable Modeling Using Mplus (Bengt Muthen). Handouts for the workshop and related July 16 talk are available here.
- Handouts and video for Mplus-related talks at the May 2013 UConn M3 conference are available here.
- New talk: Muthen (2013). Overview of recent Mplus developments. Conference call presentation to the Prevention Science Methodology Group, January 29.
- Videos and pdfs from the Mplus Version 7 training at Utrecht University August 27-29, 2012 can be found here
- Background readings and handouts for Mplus Version 7 courses (2012) can be found here