- Muthén, B, Muthén, L. & Asparouhov, T. (2016). Regression and Mediation Analysis Using Mplus. Chapter 10.
- Muthén, B. (2015). General and specific factors in selection modeling. In M. Rosén et al. (eds.), Cognitive Abilities and Educational Outcomes, Methodology of Educational Measurement and Assessment (pp. 223-236). Switzerland, Springer International Publishing. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-319-43473-5_12
- Muthén, B., Asparouhov, T., Hunter, A. & Leuchter, A. (2011). Growth modeling with non-ignorable dropout: Alternative analyses of the STAR*D antidepressant trial. Psychological Methods, 16, 17-33.
- Enders, C.K. (2011). Missing not at random models for latent growth curve analyses. Forthcoming in Psychological Methods, 16, 1-16.
- Asparouhov, T. & Muthén, B. (2010). Chi-square statistics with multiple imputation. Version 2, July 27,2010.
- Asparouhov, T. & Muthén, B. (2010). Multiple imputation with Mplus. Version 2, September 29, 2010.
- Enders, C.K. (2010). Applied missing data analysis. New York: Guilford Press.
- Asparouhov, T. & Muthén, B. (2010). Weighted lease squares estimation with missing data. August 14, 2010.
- Asparouhov, T. & Muthén, B. (2008). Auxiliary variables predicting missing data. May 5, 2008.
- Muthén, B., Jo, B. & Brown, H. (2003). Comment on the Barnard, Frangakis, Hill & Rubin article, Principal stratification approach to
broken randomized experiments: A case study of school choice vouchers in New York City. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 98, 311-314.
(Barnard et al. article).
For background information and analyses using Mplus, see Mplus Web Note #5 and Jo (2002), Sensitivity of causal effects under ignorable and latent ignorable missing-data mechanisms, Draft.
- Muthén, B. & Asparouhov, T. (2002). Using Mplus monte carlo simulations in practice: A note on non-normal missing data in latent variable models. Mplus Web notes: No. 2. Version 2, March 22, 2002.
- Muthén, B., Kaplan, D. & Hollis, M. (1987). On structural equation modeling with data that are not missing completely at random. Psychometrika, 52, 3, 431-462.
- Handouts and other topics can be found on the Short Courses page.
For more information, visit our General Description page.